Rappers are men too:
Pervs like the rest of us. Get them to follow you and trick your friends into
thinking your cool!
1. Sign-up to twitter like you normally would (Secure your account with a good pass/use an e-mail address you can access). Make sure your profile name is girly.
2. Find a profile pic. Look for the standard things that get an urban egotistical rapper's attention, i.e. cleavage, booty, aaaand that's it... here's an example:
3. Get followers. Look for the #teamfollowback hash-tag. Pick a profile and follow their followers, most of them will have it set up to where they follow back. (Get around 50-60 followers, that seems to be the amount of friends a regular female on twitter should have).
4. Pick and choose your targets. I suggest less famous rappers, you won't get a follow from Kanye West, since he doesn't follow anybody (duh), but also don't go for a Lil Wayne, Eminem, or someone like Jay-Z - they don't actually use their accounts. Find an active "tweeter", someone who frequently offers to follow people (Bow Wow, Fabolous, Rick Ross).
5. Tweet random shit. Watch for when your favorite rapper asks questions or looks for attention, @ reply them. Your tweet will automatically get more attention over others because of your profile pic.
6. Once you get a response. Try to keep it going. Be "slutty" and act like a total groupie. Ask for the follow.
7. once you got your favorite rapper following you. Sit on that for a little bit, let them follow others and forget about you - then, go to your account settings, change your profile name to what you want it to be, change profile pic and info etc... - Tell your friends so they think you're cool.